The electronic mileage tracker
Driverslog Pro is an electronic driver's log for iPhone™ and iPod touch™, that focuses on simplicity and fast handling. As an example, you can set up a new trip with just a few touches, due to the smart process structure.
The new GPS support makes creating or selecting locations a snap. Street, ZIP and Location fields can be filled easily with just a click, and the list of previously stored locations can be sorted by distance to your current position. Dragging the cross hairs over the built-in map display allows for corrections of the GPS-proposed position or for manual identification of the destination. The map view can be switched from street map to satellite and to hybrid view.
To meet requirements of several tax authorities, any changes after finalizing a trip's data entry/editing (trip marked "closed") will be logged with date & time.
Displaying the driver's log itself works through filter definition. Entries can be removed, amended, displayed or exported.
- PDF (Tax Department, Report, Backup, ...)
- CSV (Spreadsheet Applications)
- Calendar (e.g. Google Calendar, Outlook, iCal)
- XML (for further processing)
- SQL (for own databases; includes CREATE TABLE statements)
- INtex-Fahrtenbuch V8.x (desktop software)
More formats will be added, as they become available, being provided as updates. To suggest any formats, you may use the feedback feature.
The feedback feature may also be used for your comments, concerns, other suggestions and feedback.
- GPS Support
- Integrated Map View to determine or optimize locations
- Fast & easy, intuitive data entry
- Add and edit trips later
- Clearly arranged layout
- Tax authority-aware (Change Log feature)
- Manage multiple vehicles
- Transfer addresses/destinations from iPhone™ Address Book
- Filter option allows selection for display, edit and export of the driver's log
- Export data using multiple formats
- Send export file as a mail attachment
Log all of the following:
- Type of usage - commuting / business / private
- Start location / destination location
- Start time / end time / period
- Mileage - Start / end / distance
- Comment / Reason